Kohtauspaikka

Ole hyvä ja kirjaudu tai rekisteröidy.

Kirjautuaksesi anna tunnus, salasana ja istuntosi pituus
Tarkempi haku  
3 jäsentä  •  418482 viestiä  •  20021 aihetta

Kirjoittaja Aihe: Kuka tahansa voi auttaa minua???  (Luettu 1288 kertaa)

Afroditasat

• Vieras
Kuka tahansa voi auttaa minua???
« : Lokakuu 29, 2013, 00:58:17 ap »

Minun täytyy ottaa yhteyttä Administrator

Älä tunne ketään hänen yhteystiedot?

P.S. ...
Kirjattu

ralfremus

• Vieras
Vs: Kuka tahansa voi auttaa minua???
« Vastaus #1 : Lokakuu 29, 2013, 15:10:40 ip »

Dear Afroditasat, finnish is clearly not your first language, but you seem to speak and read english ok. If you want to get in touch with the administrator of this forum the address is:  tiedotus@diabetes.fi. You can write your message to them in English if you have difficulty expressing your concerns in Finnish or Swedish.
In case you want to communicate with people here at "Kohtauspaikka" ("Meetingplace", in English) many individuals here can read and write in many different languages, so I would suggest to simply ask if there's anybody here who speaks your native tongue or a language you feel comfortable with, or you can collectively continue writing in English if that is ok with you.
I'm sorry to say that your starting message was quite incomprehensible and made no sense whatsoever to most Finns. To my eye it seemed like you translated whole sentences from English using Bing ;) (not the most reliable translator ;D)
I wish you luck in the future and hope you find help to the problems you're pondering with.
best wishes, MiniMi
Kirjattu

Linkkejä